You have the right to access information held about you. If you wish to exercise such right, please submit a request to us in writing, in the form of a Subject Access Request, to the Group’s Data Protection Officer:
Data Protection Officer
Isle of Man,
Any access request shall be subject to your providing acceptable proof of identification
Your rights also include:
- The right to be informed;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure (subject to local law);
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability; and
- The right to object.
Where relevant, you can also exercise your right at any time by contacting us using the aforementioned details.