Good planning is critical when it comes to purchasing mobile assets.
We help by providing the following services ahead of and during the purchase:
- Arranging meetings with aircraft brokers with the aim of identifying the aircraft that best suits your travel requirements and budget.
- Advising on the most appropriate structure for holding the aircraft, taking into consideration relevant taxes, notably VAT.
- Making introductions to providers of aviation finance if required.
- Incorporating a special purpose limited liability vehicle to acquire the aircraft and appointing a luxury asset lawyer to protect your interests throughout the acquisition process, including negotiation of the Aircraft Purchase Agreement (APA).
- Assisting with the selection of the aircraft manager/operator.
- Working with your advisers and the aircraft manager/operator to ensure registration of the asset in the most appropriate jurisdiction.
- Arranging the provision of a dedicated escrow service to be used by buyer and seller.
- Arranging insurance for the aircraft.
- Assisting with the opening of a bank account for the asset ownership company. We have strong existing relationships with many reputable international banks, which can provide debit or credit cards if required by the flight crew.