We are a leading international provider of corporate, trust, tax, accounting, and fund administration services. As a respected and trusted as a professional partner by a broad range of corporate, private, and institutional clients worldwide, we are continually looking for opportunities to evolve our business while providing clients with the best possible services.
We have created an authentic and supportive culture that generates a wealth of opportunities for every one of our employees. Ongoing personal development through training and professional qualifications is available to all, and we reward hard work and dedication with a range of comprehensive benefits.
About the Role
Due to expansion in our service offering and our commitment to providing best-in-class solutions, we are looking for an experienced and dedicated individual to join our Private Wealth team as a Trust Manager.
As Manager, you will provide oversight, day-to-day management and cohesive leadership to the Trust team, including the administration and primary relationship functions. Your duties will include:
- Reporting to the Director, Private Wealth to undertake the management of a designated book of fiduciary entities with support of the Senior Trust Officers and Trust Officers;
- Responsibility for the effective monitoring and control of fiduciary risk (and other related risks) as it relates to the Suntera Global private client trust business;
- Maintaining a high level of client service and appropriate levels of client relationship, fiduciary and transactional risk;
- Providing on-going technical advice, fiduciary guidance and assisting in fiduciary client relationship management to complex personal trust clients;
- Being involved with complex and bespoke services provided to the fiduciary entities, ensuring that risks are properly identified, and appropriate action plans are put in place to mitigate the risks associated with fiduciary vehicles; and
- Working closely with the Director, Private Wealth and Managing Director to focus on achieving long term growth, profitability, and improved market penetration for the company by developing and enhancing the relationships with various trust partners.
You will have 10+ years of relevant management-level experience working in a trust or company administration/financial services environment. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Strong knowledge of trust, company and fiduciary structures;
- Strong knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field from a reputable college/STEP Diploma; and
- Proven experience and ability to lead a team and assist with training and development of staff whilst maintaining company policies, procedures and internal controls.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and take the next step in your private wealth career. We offer a competitive salary, performance-related bonus, and benefits package. You will also be provided with the training and career opportunities you would expect with an established, ambitious, and people-focused group of companies.