Due to the expansion in our growing offering and our commitment to providing best in class services, we are looking for a hardworking individual to join our Trust team and help us continue to exceed client expectations.
As Trust Administrator, you will assist and support the Trust team with the administration of a wide-ranging portfolio of companies, trusts, and foundations to maintain a consistent and high standard of service. You will also ensure all correspondence and other communications is attended to professionally and promptly to streamline communication within our Jersey office and across the wider Group. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues both in the immediate department and further afield;
- Assist senior team members with administrative duties such as preparing for meetings, drafting client emails, and supporting the timely processing of payments;
- Assist and support the team with the administration of a balanced portfolio of Companies, Trust and Foundations carrying out day to day administration tasks
- Support the clearing of review points; and
- Liaising with clients, intermediaries, and banks to ensure a high standard of service and assist with all relevant compliance matters where necessary.
You will be a Jersey Entitled resident with good communication and organisation skills with the ability to work well with others. Experience of a similar client-facing environment is desirable. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Good standard of education to either GCSE or A Level equivalent, with an emphasis on Maths and English;
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work to deadlines;
- Studying towards or holding a relevant professional qualification, with the flexibility and a willingness to learn;
- Appropriate IT skills; and
- The drive to deliver a high-quality service to clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team in our Jersey office. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance-related bonus, and full training, with career opportunities commensurate with a growing team sitting within a large independent group of companies.
Our offices are based in St Helier and is close to shops and all local amenities. Suntera Trustees (Jersey) Limited is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.