Due to expansion in our service offering and our commitment to providing best in class solutions, we are looking for a dedicated individual to join our trust team as a Senior Trust Administrator.
You will proactively assist with the management of a balanced portfolio of international clients assisting and supporting the team in a timely manner with the administration of trust, companies and foundations on a day-to-day basis. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Be aware of and fulfil all statutory requirements for various jurisdictions including Jersey, Guernsey, BVI, Isle of Man, Hong Kong, Cayman, UK and others where applicable;
- Ensure the timely management of all payments either directly to clients or for individual entities;
- Clear historic review points in line with day-to-day administration;
- Assist in all relevant compliance matters as necessary;
- Provide effective management of both your own workload and that of your junior team member; and
- Ensure all CPD and AML training is up to date and provide regular reporting to management to advise of resourcing, training, and information requirements.
You will be a Jersey Entitled resident with good organisational skills and have experience working in a trust and company administration environment. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Studying towards or holding a relevant professional qualification, with the flexibility and a willingness to learn;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Appropriate computer knowledge; and
- A good understanding of general compliance.
- The drive to deliver a high-quality service to clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team in our Jersey office. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance-related bonus, and full training, with career opportunities commensurate with a growing team sitting within a large independent group of companies.