Suntera Global offers a wide array of services, within which our Funds offering has been identified as a key potential growth engine over the coming years. With this growth in our sights, we are looking for a dedicated individual to join our Cayman team as a Fund Administrator.
As a Fund Administrator, you will be responsible for assisting the Funds department in the daily administration of mutual and private equity funds and ensure adherence to the terms of governing documentation and the timely administration of all client affairs relating to funds and non-fund engagements. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Act as key liaison with lawyers, investment managers, prime brokers and other transaction parties located in international jurisdictions;
- Review/Authorize payments and other transactions;
- Plan, schedule and manage daily workflows of all client deliverables for assigned portfolio;
- Effectively monitor deliverables to ensure high SLA compliance within set accuracy standards;
- Ensure adherence of applicable best practice policies & client specific agreements;
- Address and/or escalate all material issues effecting deliverables or client relationship in general to Manager in a detailed & timely manner;
You will have 3-5 years relevant experience in offshore mutual fund and financial industry. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Strong knowledge of the Cayman Islands AML/CFT and Mutual Funds regulations;
- Experience in reviewing transaction documents;
- Possess an excellent level of technical and administrative expertise;
- A drive to develop expertise on the key accounting issues specific to the sector, including but not limited to; accounting for intangibles, valuation/pricing of financial assets and accounting for impairment and illiquid assets;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; and
- Ability to self-manage and appropriately prioritise tasks
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and take the next step in your Fund Administration career. We offer a competitive salary, performance-related bonus and benefits package. You will also be provided with the training and career opportunities you would expect with an established, ambitious and people-focused group of companies.